SYNTHETIC AFRO WIGS
The most popular wig this year. Made from synthetic fibres to for that easy wash and go look.
The wigs are exquisitely made on a wig cap with a lace front to ensure durability.
The wig has adjustable inner straps and wig combs to ensure the hair sit securely on your head.
Blends with natural hair so can be worn with or without a leave out.
1. Easy Care. Synthetic hair is easy to take care of. Because synthetic hair has something called style retention, they never have to be styled. You simply wash, dry and then shake them out, and the wig will return to its initial style.
2. Style Memory. Synthetic hair hold their style regardless of the weather.
3. Cost. Synthetic wigs are relatively inexpensive.
4. Low Maintenance. They require very little maintenance..
5. Natural Looking. If purchasing a high quality synthetic wig, it is very difficult to tell the difference between a synthetic hair and real human hair.
1. Shine. Some economy or budget synthetic wigs may have an unnatural shine.
2. Longevity. Synthetic hair does not last as long as human hair wigs. They typically last about 4-6 months with daily wear.
3. Less Versatility. Synthetic hair cannot be straightened or curled with heated styling tools
4. Cannot Change Color. Recoloring is not recommended for synthetic wigs and traditional hair color will not adhere to the fibers